What would you give to instantly become a more skilled Cape Cod fisherman?
Many fishermen, myself included, dedicated the greater part of their lives to learning how to catch fish on Cape Cod. Countless fishing addicts like you and I have poured thousands of dollars and logged in hundreds of days on the water.
Sure it’s fun and a bad day on the water is always better than a good day in the office. But going about it the old fashioned way requires a TON of time, energy and money.
What if you could acquire the skills you need to put a few fish in the boat, without sacrificing half of your life and the greater part of your bank account? What if you could instantly become a better fishermen for the cost of a Dunkin Donuts coffee, and a breakfast sandwich?
Because you are reading this, one thing is for sure – you have a passion for fishing. In particular you have a passion for fishing Cape Cod. If you’re anything like the rest of the folks here on the blog, you are more than likely a “fishing addict” or “fishing nut,” as we are commonly labeled.
People like you and I not only enjoy fishing Cape Cod, but we enjoy becoming better at fishing Cape Cod. After all if you are going to go fishing, you might as well catch a fish-wouldn’t you agree?
This is what the new My Fishing Cape Cod community is all about. This blog will immediately help you have more fun, catch more fish and become a better Cape Cod fisherman.
The amazing thing is you can instantly become a My Fishing Cape Cod member today for .99 cents.
The way it works, is that your entire first month of membership is only .99 cents. This gives you plenty of time to check out the blog and decide if you like it.
If you don’t like what you find, you can stop your membership at any moment by visiting the cancellation page. If you do enjoy the blog and decide to stick around after that first month, ongoing membership is $9.99 per month.
Of course I hope you do stick around for longer than that first month, and I think you will. But if you do want to stop your membership, you can do so at any time – no hard feelings I promise!
So aside from having more fun and quickly becoming a better fisherman, what can you expect when you sign up as a member?
Well for starters here is what you will get:
- Some of the most in-depth, accurate and helpful Cape Cod fishing reports available anywhere
- Easy to understand how-to articles that easily teach you how to catch striped bass and bluefish from shore
- Striped bass and Bluefin tuna strategies you can start using the very next time you head out in your boat
- Hot fishing spots and prime areas you can start fishing now
- Incredibly detailed guidance for fishing the Cape Cod Canal
- Instant Access to the My Fishing Cape Cod Members’ forum
Aside from the above, there are also a few bonuses in store for fishing addicts who sign up now. The MFCC blog is continuously evolving, so I can’t guarantee that these bonuses will be around forever, so sign up using the below form to take advantage of:
- Webinars are just like seminars, but streamed live directly to your laptop, iPad or desktop
- Learn strategies, tips and tactics as you sit on the couch, enjoying your favorite beverage
- Learn how to catch big bass at the Canal
- Click here for a complete description
Remember, the webinars and Cape Cod Canal Fishing eCourse may not be around for much longer. So if you’d like to grab them act now by filling out the form below.
Of course I wouldn’t feel right without explaining exactly what My Fishing Cape Cod is NOT. As great as this blog and community is, there are certain things you won’t find here and certain things I just cannot guarantee-including:
- Pole numbers at the Cape Cod Canal – out of respect for the guys who have fished the Canal for decades, you won’t find exact pole numbers here on the blog. What you will find is a smorgasbord of information to help you find your own Canal hot spots.
- A guarantee that you will catch fish – as much as I’d like to catch a fish for you, I can’t. It is up to you to take the tools and information provided here and put it to good use. I will guarantee that if you put in the effort, you will eventually be rewarded.
- Instant replies to emails and voicemails – I encourage everyone to reach out and send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 774-313-8571. However I get pretty darn busy at times, especially during the summer. I do return all messages, just be patient and I will get back to you.
If you are OK with the above, then the My Fishing Cape Cod community may be for you. But before you join, there are a few more important things to consider.
For years the fishing community (not just Cape Cod but virtually all fishing communities) have been extremely tight lipped. Getting information from someone with regards to fishing techniques, strategies or areas was nothing short of pulling teeth. This made it difficult and frustrating for folks looking to learn the ropes-folks just hoping to put a fish or two in the boat or on the sand.
Since the advent of the internet this has all changed. Thousands of forum threads, posts and videos make it much easier to share the information many fishermen want and need.
Love it or hate it, with the internet there’s no going back now. My Fishing Cape Cod members understand this. However one thing that is different between MFCC and other online fishing sources is that in this community you won’t find a single negative comment, insult or demeaning post. Everything you will find here is presented in a positive, helpful and friendly manner.
If you disagree with sharing fishing information in a friendly tone, then this is not the place for you. If you are used to bashing people in forums, then you are best off sticking to your old lurking grounds.
But if you are interested in joining a friendly fishing community and becoming a better fisherman, then a My Fishing Cape Cod membership is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Sign up instantly for .99 cents using the form below.
Need a little more convincing? Check out what our current members are saying.