Hello and welcome to this week's addition of the My Fishing Cape Cod podcast!
The fishing action has picked up considerably in the past 48 hours on Cape Cod! This episode is packed with helpful tips to make the most of your weekend.
We also have a special guest on today's podcast - former NFL tight end Chris Gronkowski! So without further delay let's dive into today's show, which was recorded just a few hours ago.
We kick things off with Ryan Collins, who tunes just after an epic group fishing trip with capt. Cullen of Cape Star Charters. Ryan gives us a fishing report for all of Cape Cod, as well as a technique that offers a chance at a monster striped bass.
Our special guest this week is former NFL tight end Chris Gronkowski. Chris discusses growing up fishing in the Gronkowski family, as well as his own fishing in Florida. He also touches on his business venture that could benefit anglers.
We then check in with our good friend Jeff Miller of Canal Bait & Tackle in Sagamore. Jeff gives us the full scoop about what's happening right now down along the banks of the Cape Cod Canal, as well as some valuable Cape Cod Bay intel.
Our final guest this episode is Captain Eric Stewart from the Goose Hummock Shops in Orleans & Dennis. Captain Eric provides his full Cape Cod boat fishing report, and gives a forecast for the upcoming tuna bite.
In this episode we cover:
- Ryan's latest boat fishing experience with Cape Star Charters (0:50)
- Limited spots onboard MFCC Group Trips are available! (4:38)
- Ryan's full fishing report for Cape Cod (5:01)
- Monster 46" striped bass on the fly & how Ryan caught it (6:38)
- Welcoming Former NFL Tight End Chris Gronkowski to the show (10:08)
- Chris's latest business, Ice Shaker, is great for fishermen! (11:28)
- Growing up fishing in the Gronkowski family (13:30)
- Jeff Miller's Cape Cod Canal fishing update (15:27)
- Jeff's top three locations for fishing right now at the Canal (18:12)
- Captain Eric Stewart's offshore fishing report (21:38)
- Captain Eric's boat fishing update for Cape Cod Bay (27:44)
Kevin spent almost 10 years with the New England Patriots and New England Revolution producing podcasts and other digital content. He currently serves as the host and Executive Producer of the My Fishing Cape Cod Podcast. In addition, he serves as a Radio Color Commentator for Boston College Men’s basketball and produces various other podcasts for major outlets across the country. He is from Manomet, MA and has salt water running through his veins.