Hello and welcome to the first off-season edition of the My Fishing Cape Cod podcast! We kick off the start of winter with holdover striper fishing tips, an update on the debut of My Fishing Cape Cod TV and more.
The fall migration has concluded, but there are still striped bass to be caught on Cape Cod. Reports are already trickling in regarding the elusive holdover bass.
This episode features MFCC founder Ryan Collins and MFCC TV executive producer Shane Uriot. Together they provide a combination of helpful fishing information, and an update on MFCC as a whole.
Since it is the off season, we've decided to make this edition of the podcast accessible to all viewers!
We kick things off with Ryan Collins, who tunes-in from the warm, sandy shores of Costa Rica. Ryan provides us with tips for catching holdover striped bass, and recaps his experience with the MFCC members who joined him on his journey south.
Next we bring Shane Uriot on the air! Shane has been hard at work producing episodes of MFCC TV, which debuts on NBC Sports Boston at 9:30am on Saturday January 6th. If you have any ideas for future episodes or sponsorship inquiries, you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this episode we cover:
- Reports of holdover striped bass on Cape Cod (2:31)
- Safety tips for fishing estuaries in the winter (4:10)
- Bait & lure choice for winter striped bass (6:22)
- Update on My Fishing Cape Cod TV (8:32)
- When & where you can tune into MFCC TV (11:34)
- MFCC fishing update from Costa Rica (12:11)
- Potential expansion of My Fishing Cape Cod (16:47)
- Checking in with MFCC TV executive producer Shane Uriot (18:43)
- Exploring new ideas for Season 2 of MFCC TV (24:25)
Please click play below.
Kevin spent almost 10 years with the New England Patriots and New England Revolution producing podcasts and other digital content. He currently serves as the host and Executive Producer of the My Fishing Cape Cod Podcast. In addition, he serves as a Radio Color Commentator for Boston College Men’s basketball and produces various other podcasts for major outlets across the country. He is from Manomet, MA and has salt water running through his veins.